Hope you guys are doing good and staying healthy.
Do you people ever feel very low and feel like giving up? Well, that’s something that happens when you have been strong for very long, but guess what you need to tell yourself at that very moment ? – “Just hang in there a little more, you are STRONG” !!!!
But is that enough???? Keep reading to know !!!
It won’t be wrong to say, that it’s my mental state as on today while I am writing it, when it has been more than a month and I haven’t stepped out because of Corona Virus outbreak just like you all. I have been doing all household chores (most of them on my own) , handling critical official meetings, managing my 3 years old while taking up the calls – Imagine bathing your kid and attending an official call simultaneously , trying to grow my new venture (my new YouTube channel) and putting so much efforts recording the videos, posting them etc. I don’t have a very solid support system – I stay very far from my parents and it’s been 2 years I met them.
Because of this overwhelming emotional, mental and physical pressure, many a times I felt like losing my cool but I kept pushing myself hard – on cost of my heath and peace, every single day I apply some muscle relieving gel on my back and think I wont work this hard again but next morning I am again pushing myself – WHY ? Because I am that kind of person who doesn’t want her loved ones to work harder and keeps on slogging herself. Result of which is – this volcano eruption that happens within you and you feel like collapsing.
I have realized and so wanted to pen it down for all you working girls/wives/mothers –
1. No matter what don’t work too hard constantly for long or try to keep all your pain inside.
2. Give yourself a break because nobody else gives a damn when you get hurt, it’s your body that pains nobody else feels it.
3. Speak to your favorite people and calm yourself down
4. Don’t hate anyone but keep assholes away (sorry for my language) but we all know there are some in our lives.
5. Be selfish at times – The longer you say selfless and keep slogging the more people exploit you. SO the moment you feel, your body and mind needs rest – do give it . Your life is precious.
6. Be gentle yet STRONG, Be nice but don’t be gullible , Care for others but for your own self too.
7. Don’t push yourself too hard for too long and wait for the world to end before you react – you are a human being too.
8. STOP working day in and out on cost of your health ! Nothing in the world can give your health and time back once lost.
Honestly speaking, I was feeling very low when I began to write this post but now for some reason I am better, perhaps that’s the power of expressing – DO express your feelings, in whichever way you want to.
I really pray and hope you all pass through this quarantine season well and the world becomes a better place again but until then, please do take care of yourself – remember you are irreplaceable for the ones who love you.
Loads of love to you all and thanks for your patience and reading it all the way till end 🙂