Hey pretty people ,
Today’s post is about “Micellar Water”. For those who don’t know what Micellar water is – Micellarwater is made up of micelles (tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules) suspended in soft water. “The idea is that micelles are attracted to dirt and oil, so they are able to draw out impurities without drying out the skin,”. Therefore, micellar water can be used as a facial wash, makeup remover and moisturizer all in one.
okay, so after this long definition but fairly understandable one, let’s jump on the 2 products, I am going to talk about.
1. Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Oil
You get 2 choices when it comes to Garnier’s micellar water.
I have tried the second one – Oil Infused Cleansing Water (For Stubborn Makeup)
Review : To be honest, I haven’t been a fan of Garnier brand as the prosucts that I have used in past were having harsh chemicals and I stopped using this brand long back but after going through reviews, I bought this one and honestly speaking, I liked this product a lot. It does remove waterproof makeup like a Pro – Be it Maybelline’s waterproof lipsticks which you won’t be able to take off using face wash or some dense Eye makeup. This works really well in removing all the makeup very easily. No rubbing needed – Just take little amount on cotton pad, press that on the makeup for few seconds and then gently swipe – You are done.
**Read till End – I will post pics of before and after using this
Size and Price – It comes in 125 ml and 400 ml bottles for INR 225/- and 399/- respectively which I feel is a good deal.
You can buy it here –
1. It is suited to all skin types – as it claims too
2. Has Argan oil which nourishes skin
3. Leaves your skin soft and supple
1. Though they claim it suits all skin types but Acne prone Skin girls- I would recommend first use it on smal area to check that it doesn’t break you out as it did to few of users.
2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Water
Bioderma is a known brand for it’s high quality products and since it specialises in medication for dermatological and hair/scalp conditions, as well as for Pediatry and cell regeneration – goes without saying that products like micellar water would be gentle on skin.
SO I do a lot of research before buying anything that touches my skin – Specially facial skin … reason being one wrong product and skin goes for toss for weeks together which I am sure no girl would want to go through. ANd so I bought this one after reading reviews etc etc.
Needless to say it’s by far the best micellar water you’ll need to have. It does help you removing makeup of all kind.
Sizes and Price – It comes in 100 ml and 250 ml of bottles for the price of INR 660/- and 990/- respectively.
You can buy it here
1. Gentle on skin
2. Removes all dirt and makeup without harming skin
3. Alcohol free
4. Fragrance free
5. High pH formula which maintains skin’s natural moisture
6. Lab tested formula and leaves your skin soft
1. Price is on a higher side when as compared to other similar products in the market.
2. Might not be able to remove very stubborn makeup – Like Lipsticks which have high staying power of 16 hours or so.
Here are some before and after pics
Before using any of the above products – Face full of Makeup (Yes, I overdid in this one 😀 )
Left one (Used Bioderma’s Sensible H2O Micellair water to remove the makeup)
Right one (Used Garnier’s Skin Naturals Micellar Water)
You won’t see a lot of difference after first application but over a period of time – for sure.
Hope you find it useful.
Please do Like, Comment and Follow my Blog. You can find me on Instagram and on a Facebook page- Details towards the end !