Talking about Maybelline New York Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick . This range lipsticks comes with an applicator which makes it easy to do outlines and then fill the lips. This also prevents wastage of extra lipstick. When you apply this range lipsticks, they are liquid and glide easily with the help of applicator. After few minutes, these dry out and become complete matte finish. These are super pigmented lipsticks. The only flaw is (not exactly a flaw because this will stay for 16 hours) is you’ll need oil based makeup remover to remove these lipsticks else it won’t be washed using water or even face-wash. You would need hell lot of efforts to remove it 😀
Lasts up to 16 hours
Does not dry out lips
Unique arrow applicator for precise application
Difficult to remove
Needs an to be removed with an oil-based remover
Price : This comes for a price of INR 650/- for 5ml of product
My Verdict – I loved this range and would love to try other colours from this.
Swatches below –
1. Founder – A dark but muted raspberry shade with hints of purple.
2. Heroine – This shade is coral red with orange undertone. I liked this shade .
Hope you find this helpful ! Share your shades/comments in ‘Comments’ section below !
Will be back with more reviews, till then Tata !
We all at some point or other come across skin issues or troubles. I have been there too ! And trust me , it took me so many years to understand my skin type and needs and which cosmetics or skin care products are suited for my skin. So here is a cheat sheet to understand and work towards your skin care.
First thing you need to analyse is what type of skin do you have. You can have oily, dry,mixed,normal, or sensitive skin.
Every skin type needs different care. For instance I have super sensitive skin so I go for herbal cosmetics as much as possible.
Few factors you need to take care of to get flawless skin –
- Follow skin care routine – Cleansing, moisturizer and sunscreen are must to do. Make sure you do remove your makeup before bed howmuchever lazy you may feel but DO NOT skip this.
- Include fruits in your diet.
- Have plenty of sleep. Yes this does look cliche, but trust me people, this has a BIG impact on your skin. I personally can see the difference when I have enough sleep and when I don’t.
- Have enough of water. No not always 8-10 glass essentially BUT well enough you don’t feel dehydrated.
- Do not use makeup products which don’t go well with your skin type. Yes, you did invest a lot in your makeup products BUT risking your skin to justify the money spent is a big NO NO.
- Try your hands on the home remedies – Using Aloe Vera, Honey, Lemon masks. You might wonder whether it works or not, but Hey it does work.
So here were some tips on skin care essentials. Stay tuned, I will be coming back with much more content on skin care, beauty and fashion!
Show some love and follow me on Instagram @thenehasharma1006 . Love Love !